Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Article Released: Character Names Parallels - N



By Linda

Today I posted an article on possible sources for character names starting with N in the Reference Library. Nynaeve is the main entry, but Noal, Nesta, Noam and Naean also feature.

Having got myself organised after JordanCon and a short holiday in New York, I plan to commence the read-through of the last three books with short breaks in between. The first post on Crossroads of Twilight is scheduled for Monday.

2 comments:

Seth N said...

Amazing work, as usual! I am constantly amazed at the depth of the research you must do for these incredibly well-written articles. I was disappointed that there was no mention of Narishma, but it was still wonderful.

Linda said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like them.

The characters appear in the names articles according to their first name, so Jahar Narishma is in the J article.