Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Wheel turns : Happy Birthday Linda



I'm very happy to wish happy birthday (a tad late, on Aussie time) to my friend and fellow manager of The Thirteenth Depository Linda.

We've furthered this passion for the Wheel of Time together for many years now, and it's a terrific experience to work with her as a fellow maniac of Jordan and to exchange with her as her friend.

I include two fairly off-topic pictures from my outdoor activities of this week-end, just to remind her in case she needs it that middle-years and all that can be a marvelous thing, for people like for nature. ;)


Onward, and for many more years.





9 comments:

Linda said...

Bloody hell! That was unexpected! A lovely surprise though and thank you for the birthday wishes. :)

I return the compliment: it's great fun working with you.

Looks like you had a great time this weekend. For once it was cool and wet here too.

I count today as part of my birthday still, since it is a public holiday here. :)

SteelBlaidd said...

Sweet, every one gets to celebrate Linda day.
;)

Matthew J said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Many returns of the day

Dominic said...

"Bloody hell! That was unexpected! A lovely surprise though and thank you for the birthday wishes. :)"

I should have mentionned this in the post itself, but the wishes came from more than one old friends - Peter made it happen! :)

"Looks like you had a great time this weekend. For once it was cool and wet here too."

:) It was not cool enough to count as cool here.. well not not for me anyway (around 15 C).

And yes, it had a great week-end :)

Mik said...

Belated congratz Linda!

50 down! 650 to go! You never did swear on that Oath rod, did you now? ;)

This is the 13th Depo after all; and considering your posts, if you aren't a "Servant of All", who is...?

Hip hip..!

Fanatic-Templar said...

Cheers and best wishes!

Linda said...

Thanks all! :)

Anonymous said...

Where were those pics taken? looks awesome

Dominic said...

St.Alphonse, Québec, Canada.

I took them during lunch break at the bonsaï farm where I had a class (my second time consumming hobby after WOT stuff!).