Saturday, February 15, 2014

Two More Articles Updated and Some News


By Linda

First up, the Who Is Not A Darkfriend? article was updated with the names of the many additional people who showed their finest in A Memory of Light. In some ways it is a roll call of the fallen, but then it is also one of those who triumphed.

And I added some more to the Writings For Armchair Travellers article after noticing something Jain Farstrider said in Towers of Midnight.

New material is marked in bold.

I've got about seven articles still to update, some of them fairly important. It's been slow going on the blog because I was trying to find work for four months, and then since I happily obtained a new position a few weeks ago, I've been working long hours concentrating on my new responsibilities.

3 comments:

t ball said...

Congrats on the new gig, Linda, and thanks for your continued efforts.

Anders said...

Congratulations on your new employment!

I second tball's sentiment above :-)

Linda said...

Thanks very much to both of you. Much appreciated. :)