As well as the major questions regarding the activities of the villains, how the good guys will win, etc, there are plenty of lesser questions floating around. Here are a few that I would like answered in A Memory of Light:
- What did the Tinker message “Tell the Dragon Reborn…” refer to?
- Which King and Queen did the Black Ajah kill? Why? Galina was involved, therefore it was within the last 85 years.
- Were there two gholams wandering around, or one?
- Who has Rand’s angreal?
- How did Marith Jaen, Siuan’s predecessor, die?
- Why does Harine’s swordmaster know how to ride?
- Did the Murandian mechanic ever get to Caemlyn and what did he do there?
- What did Lanfear ask for in the *Finns' world in the Age of Legends? And this time? (Moiraine's questions and wishes and Rand's third question will surely all be revealed).
- Who was the apple-cheeked Accepted that Min viewed as in a cage?
- Why did Theodrin behave oddly when she was with the rebels?